- Personal Data
Examples of ‘Personal Data’ you may provide to us include your name, telephone numbers, email address and any other information which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
- Information Collected
susGain collects ‘Personal Data’, mainly directly from you through the following ways:
- when you submit a form for registering as a member on our susGain Platforms
- when you interact with our member relations team
- when you use some of our services, on our susGain Platforms
- when you request that we contact you, be included in an email or other mailing list
- when you respond to our promotions, initiatives or to any request for additional Personal Data
- when you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and customer service team
- when we receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them
- when you submit your ‘Personal Data’ to us for any other reasons.
Apart from collecting the above Personal Data directly from you or your authorised representatives, susGain may also collect Personal Data from third parties (such as our business partners, Google, social media providers, or fraud-prevention agencies), or from publicly available sources.
When you browse our website, you generally do so anonymously. However, please note of other features present. Please see paragraph 4 below on the understanding of Cookies.
- In order to fully access our susGain Platforms, you must first complete the registration process. During the registration process, we collect personal information such as your name, mobile number and email address. Once you have completed and submitted your registration, you will be opted in to receive email communication from us.
- We also collect personal information when you choose to use certain features of the Site, such as making purchases or electing to receive text messages about upcoming events or promotions. When you choose to use these additional features, we require you to provide additional personal information such as your mobile number, billing and shipping addresses and credit card information, and we may request additional personal information such as your shopping preferences and demographics.
- susGain Platforms also makes use of a technology designed to enhance your browsing experience and to provide aggregate non-personally identifiable information about the use of susGain Platforms to us.
- From time to time, susGain may choose to run member referral programs. If you choose to refer a friend/individual to join susGain, you will need to provide his/her name and email address. susGain stores this information to confirm qualifying orders attributable to your account and to track the results of the invitation referrals.
- How We Use Your Information
We use personally identifiable information in order to give you a more enjoyable, convenient shopping experience and to help us identify and/or provide information, products or services that may best suit your needs. susGain collects, may use and disclose your ‘Personal Data’ for the following purposes:
- Registration for our services and/or submit any forms relating to any of our products and services;
- Use some of our services on susGain Platforms;
- Signing up for susGain newsletters, alerts and events;
- Contacting us with enquiries or requests for assistance;
- Participating in susGain Leaderboard, competitions, lucky draws, surveys, or other such events;
- As reference to susGain Merchants to validate transactions;
- Organising promotional events;
- Legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution);
- Conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing or fraud;
- Meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on susGain (including but not limited to responding to regulatory complaints, disclosing to regulatory bodies and conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations); and purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
Plus, we may share personally identifiable or other information with our parent, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates.
We reserve the right to disclose information in order to comply with a subpoena, court order, administrative or governmental order, or any other requirement of law, or when we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to individuals or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction.
If you use a bulletin board, chat room, blog or any other publicly accessible area of the Site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected or used by any person for any purpose. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable or other information you choose to submit in these forums.
We use non-personally identifiable information in the aggregate, so that we can improve the Site and for business and administrative purposes. We may also use or share with third parties for any purpose aggregated data that contains no personally identifiable information.
- How We Protect Your Information.
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored in our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
The Site encrypts your personal information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information from your PC to our servers. In addition, only those employees and third parties who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access.
- Accuracy of Information and Third Party Consent
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true, and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the products and services that you have requested.
Further, when you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (including your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data.
- Newsletter, alerts and events
When you register as a user on susGain, we will also use Personal Data that you have provided to send you promotional e-mails from time to time so as to update you about the latest offers, rewards, deals, products, or services from susGain or our preferred partners. You can unsubscribe from our promotional e-mails at any time through the unsubscribe function within the promotional e-mails.
- Updating Personal Data
You can update your personal information any time by accessing your account on susGain Platforms. Shop Back website. We will take commercially reasonable steps to implement your opt-out requests promptly, but you may still receive communications from us for up to 14 business days while we process your request.
While we make efforts to accommodate requests to restrict our use of your information, we reserve the right to delete all or any portion of customer information if we are not able to reasonably accommodate a requested restriction. Contact us if you need any assistance.
- Changes to the Personal Data Protection Policy
susGain reserves the right to modify and update the Personal Data Protection Policy at any time to ensure that it is consistent with industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Personal Data Protection Policy as updated from time to time on our website. Any changes to this policy will be published on our website.
- Governing Law
This Personal Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore.